The European Paediatric Association (EPA) is a pan-European scientific association which is the Union of National European Paediatric Societies and Association (EPA-UNEPSA). The main objective of EPA-UNEPSA is to encourage scientific co-operation between not-for-profit National European Paediatric Societies/Associations and between European paediatricians working in primary, secondary and tertiary paediatric care in Europe, in order to promote child health and comprehensive paediatric care.
The International Pediatric Nephrology Association (IPNA) is a global, 501(c)3 nonprofit charitable organization that believes that all children deserve to be healthy and receive optimal treatment and care for kidney disease regardless of their economic level or political choice.
- ESPN speakers/ambassadors at the annual IPNA conference
- A joint session with IPNA speakers at the annual ESPN conference
- Co-operation with the IPNA registry
- ESPN representation on IPNA working groups
- IPNA & ESPN Master for Junior Classes
The European Renal Association is the main European Renal Society. A strong professional and fellowship relationship exists between our two societies. In addition we have a formal contract that ensures:
- ESPN speakers/ambassadors at the annual ERA conference
- A joint session with ERA speakers at the annual ESPN conference
- Co-operation with the ERA registry
- ESPN representation on ERA working groups
The American Society for Pediatric Nephrology (ASPN) is our sister society in North America. We have recently agreed a speaker sharing scheme whereby we each invite and fund two speakers from the sister society to our annual congress. We look forward to developing this relationship.
The predecessor study group of Pediatric Nephrology in Japan was established in 1967. In 1982, the official name of the group was changed to the current name, the Japanese Society of Pediatric Nephrology (JSPN).
The JSPN is among the most active affiliate societies of the Japan Pediatric Society.
The European Society for Paediatric Urology is a non-profit society whose main purpose is to promote paediatric urology, appropriate practice, education as well as exchanges between practitioners involved in the treatment of genito urinary disorders in children.
ESPN collaborative work with European Society of Pediatric Urology (ESPU), at Digital Educational Platform for Paediatric Bladder Conditions (DEPPU) project is launched on
https://www.urpedia.org. It is a platform to provide some information on paediatric urological conditions that summarised in 6 topics by the collaboration of ESPN, ESPU, ICCS and Wonca.
ESPN collaboratives are
- Silvio Maringhini ESPN UTI-CAKUT WG Chair
- Aysun Karabay Bayazit ESPN UTI-CAKUT WG member
- Giovanni Montini UTI-CAKUT WG member
- Rezan Topaloglu ESPN President